There is a web version of the Conweigh platform if you don’t have a mobile device or prefer to make a booking through your desktop. Find out how you can sign up and then learn how to prepare your account for your first booking.
Prefer to place bookings through the mobile app? Learn how to book via the mobile app here.
How to place bookings through your web browser of choice:
- Log on to https://login.conweigh.net. Enter your login details and click Sign In.
- On the home screen with map, click Create a Booking.Alternatively, you can go to the booking screen by clicking and then clicking Create a Booking.
- Complete your booking details:
- Choose Service Location. Click to view and select a past service location. If you wish to add new location, click Select A New Service Location found at the end of the list. In the map view, select your location and then click Add as a service location.
- Number of Containers. Click the (-) or (+) buttons to indicate the number of containers you need weighed.
Note: Only a maximum of 20 containers are allowed per booking.
- Shipper Info. By default, shipper info is your profile. To nominate a third party shipper, simply tick the Shipper is a Third Party check box to enter their details.
- Site Contact. Tick the I am the site contact checkbox to automatically fill in the form with the info you provided during your Profile Setup. Otherwise, enter the details of your designated person who the Conweigh Accredited Technician can communicate to.
- Preferred Date and Time. Click Select Date and select a date.
Next, click Time Window to indicate the earliest and latest time you are available to weigh your containers. Tap Earliest Start Time and Latest End Time to select the times.
- Promotions (Optional). If you have the code for an ongoing Conweigh promo, enter it here. Otherwise, leave it blank.
- Job Type. Select Priority for immediate bookings or Standard for standard rates and schedule.
When opting for a priority booking, the prompt below will appear. Confirm your choice by clicking I Accept Higher Rates.
- Click Estimate to view the price estimate and break down.
- Click Confirm after double-checking and finalising your booking details.
- On the next screen, select the payment card or enroll another card. Learn more about payment card setup here.
- Click Proceed.
- You will be prompted that the booking was created successfully.
If you encountered any trouble in placing your booking, let us know here.